Premier Violet Hair Salon > Houston, TX USA
HOURS OF OPERATION:
MONDAY - SUNDAY
11AM - 7PM
1801 S DAIRY ASHFORD RD #A12
HOUSTON, TX 77077
Real Clients, Real Reviews
1) HOW DO I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
2) WHAT DOES THE CONSULTATION
3) WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
4) DO HAIR EXTENSIONS DAMAGE MY OWN HAIR?
5) HOW DO I PURCHASE HAIR?
6) WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF THE HAIR?
7) WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT IN THE SALON?
8) WHAT HAIR DO YOU HAVE AVAILABLE IN THE SALON?
1) You can click schedule an appointment button here and then choose a time and date that best works for you. Because of the custom work we do, a consultation is required before an installation appointment.
2) You will learn and physically see each method type- how it will look and feel, we will discuss your hair care and what products you should be using, we will teach you how to properly maintain, clean and care for you extensions, we will color match your hair and see what other colors we can use to achieve visual depth and/or color changes without altering your real hair, and finally we will see how many grams of extensions are right for your hair. This will be a mini extensions class for you to learn everything you need to know. Consultations fee is $20 which will be credited towards your first appointment.
3) We require 48 hours notice of cancellation or to rebook. If we do not receive 48 hours notice the deposit becomes non refundable and another deposit is required to make a new appointment. Please show up to your appointment 5 minutes early. If you are late, we will hold the appointment for up to 15 minutes. If later than that, the appointment will be cancelled and a new deposit will apply in order to rebook. If no call, no show that means no rebooking.
4) With proper care and maintenance, our extensions will not damage your hair. In fact, many of our clients find that their own hair is longer and healthier after their extensions are removed. Proper maintenance is extremely important, so we will go through all the steps in detail during your consultation. It is also extremely important that when the extensions are removed, they are removed by a trained professional, as removing them improperly can be damaging.
5) Hair can be ordered through our online Shop. It is first come first serve, we do not reserve hair. For custom orders click here. If you are ordering hair for your installation appointment please select the "Pick up at Salon" option at checkout, otherwise we will ship the hair to you.
6) We offer 2 types of hair extensions: Virgin and Remy. Our Virgin Hair is the highest quality hair in the market. It is 12A Grade, Double Drawn, Thick Ends and imported from Russia. The hair is cut from a single donor's head and has never been chemically processed before. This type lasts up to 2 years when taken care of. Our Remy hair is the second highest quality in the market and is a 10A Grade, Double Drawn and imported from Brazil. The hair comes from multiple donors and is chemically process to get that perfect silky shine and color. This type lasts 6-12 months when taken care of. Our hair factory has 11 years in the business while holding onto a 4.9 out of 5 star rating and over 600,000+ transaction. We only carry the best!
7) We accept cash, CashApp, QuickZelle, PayPal.
8) You can find our hair in the "Shop" tab which shows what is in stock and what is not. We always carry the most popular colors in 22" as it is the most asked for. Other colors and lengths will have to be ordered and can take 10-15 business days to be made and arrive.